skip to Main Content

Seeking Compensation After A Car Accident

Car accidents are extremely common, but they are not always straightforward. There may be multiple liable parties, insurance issues and other problems. Getting the insurance company to listen to you and seek the help you need can be a frustrating experience.

At the Fairfax law firm of Whitestone Young, PC, we represent people injured in car accidents throughout Northern Virginia, whether they occurred on rural roads, city streets, I-95, the Beltway or I-66. We are well-known for our ability to recover full compensation for injuries, property damage, lost wages and pain and suffering. Whether you are a local resident or from out of state, we can help.

Remember, one of the most important
things you can do after an accident is to seek medical care. This will establish important evidence about your injuries and the effect they are having on your life.

Comprehensive Injury Representation

The firm provides representation for all types of car accidents, including those that involve:

  • Tractor-trailers and other commercial vehicles
  • Drunk drivers and distracted drivers
  • Rear-end collisions, head-on collisions, multivehicle pileups and rollovers
  • Drivers who lack proper insurance coverage

As soon as possible after your accident, we will begin investigating, which will include securing important evidence at the crash site, interviewing witnesses and reviewing the police statement. Taking fast action is often critical in these cases.

We are skilled litigators who are often able to obtain a settlement out of court. However, when an insurance company will not offer a fair settlement, we will fight for you in court. We are prepared to take cases to trial when that is in our clients’ best interests.

Contact Whitestone Young Today For Help

Please call 703-591-0200 or
contact our Fairfax office online for a free consultation with an experienced Fairfax car accident lawyers. You will not owe us a penny until and unless we can secure compensation on your behalf.

Back To Top