skip to Main Content

How Much Is My Claim Worth?

In many personal injury matters, people settle too early because they think that is all they can recover. They do not understand that they may have been able to recover much more compensation.

Settling too early could cause you future financial problems if your accident left you suffering from serious injuries. At the Fairfax, Virginia, law firm of Whitestone Young, PC, our team of proven personal injury trial lawyers will fight to maximize your compensation to give you peace of mind for the future.

Evaluating All Of Your Losses

Our attorneys will evaluate and investigate your claim and work with experts to determine the amount and type of compensation that we should pursue on your behalf. We will not settle your case too early if it is not in your best interest. The insurance companies know that we will be ready and willing to take your case to trial if necessary to protect you.

After evaluating your claim, we can determine what compensation you may need, which may include money for:

  • Short- and long-term medical care, including doctors visits, medication, surgeries, physical therapy and the hiring of home health aides
  • Lost wages for your time out of work and future earnings that are lost if your injuries prevent you from returning to work
  • Property loss for damage to your vehicle
  • Pain and suffering for physical and emotional pain that you are experiencing because of the accident such as post-traumatic stress disorder
  • Loss of enjoyment and consortium if your injuries prevent you from living a normal life and enjoying your relationship with your spouse or significant other

Talk To Our Lawyers Today About Your Options

To learn more about compensation, talk to a personal injury attorney today. At Whitestone Young, we accept all of our personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. That means you will not owe us a penny unless and until we can secure compensation for you. Schedule your free consultation today by sending us an email or by calling 703-591-0200.

Back To Top